Residents in The Radian College House (2023-2024, 2024-2025, 2025-2026) need to follow a slightly different set of setup instructions for accessing the full XFINITY on Campus live channel lineup.
How to Watch: XFINITY on Campus
Residents at The Radian must first connect to the University Client VPN before they can access the full XFINITY on Campus live channel lineup. If you are trying to watch XFINITY on Campus while at The Radian and do not first connect via the University Client VPN, you will have access only to the TV Go channels and your personal Cloud DVR.
While you can have up to 3 active registered devices under your name, you can only stream to 1 device at any given time.
LOGGING IN TO XFINITY ON CAMPUS
1. Go to https://www.xfinityoncampus.com/ (opens in a new window).
2. In the dialog box that says, “Your School Name,” type “University of Pennsylvania” or “Penn”, then select “University of Pennsylvania”.
3. You will be taken to the Penn WebLogin page. Type your PennKey and password. Need help with PennKey?
4. You will be redirected back to Penn’s XFINITY on Campus homepage. Choose an option from the top menu, for example, “Watch Now”. A new browser tab/window will open with your programming.
SETTING UP XFINITY on Campus on your computer
In order to use XFINITY on Campus, you must be living on campus in the College Houses, GreekNet Fraternities and Sororities, or Sansom Place. The service is not available to students in off-campus housing or those studying abroad.
* XFINITY On Campus is only supported for Chromebooks that are able to download and install Android apps from the Google Play Store. Please make sure to update your Chromebook according to these directions from Google.
IMPORTANT: 3rd Party Devices
Devices that are not capable of using the University VPN client will not be able to stream the full XOC lineup in The Radian. This includes but is not limited to common devices such as:
• Roku Streaming Devices
• Amazon Fire devices
• Smart TVs
The University VPN client requires devices run either macOS, Windows, iOS, iPadOS, Android, or Linux. For more information, see: https://www.isc.upenn.edu/how-to/university-vpn-getting-started-guide
(Note: Linux is not officially supported by the University and the Linux version of the VPN client is provided as-is.)
Please note: The University Client VPN is required only for the full XOC live channel lineup. Radian residents can still use their Roku Streaming Devices, Amazon Fire devices, and Smart TVs for their own personal streaming accounts (e.g., YouTube, Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc.).